Jewellery Design, Up-cycling and Mending
Breathing Colours artists possess a wide range of jewellery design and manufacturing skills so we’re happy to provide the following services:
1. Bead restringing
2. Soldering silver & gold jewellery
3. Redesigning broken or out of date Jewellery to achieve a more contemporary design
4. Making ear rings in order to replace an ear ring that has been lost.
5. Converting attachments, for example clip ons or ear hooks, to make ear rings more comfortable or modern
6. Relinking rosary beads, bracelets, chokers, & necklaces
7. Knotting beads
8. Gluing cubic zirconias or diamanté stones into pieces
If you would like a quote bring your piece or ideas into the Gallery. Alternatively email us on email@example.com with a photo of your piece & your contact details. Once you’ve accepted our quote, post your piece to us at Breathing Colours Gallery, 446 Darling Street, Balmain, 2041
If you need some framing done bring your piece into the Gallery & we’ll give you a quote. If you accept the quote we’ll take it to our framer & call you with the date for you to collect your framed piece from us.
Breathing Colours Bead Bar
We have a vast number of beads and gems just waiting for you to choose a few special pieces to design your own ‘one of a kind’ ear rings, pendant, necklace or bracelet.
Once you’ve selected your beads you can make your own piece of Jewellery or leave them for us to make up for you.