Crafternoon – Vintage Style Jewellery
July 29 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $125
Vintage Style Jewellery with Sweet Treats Champagne
Date: Saturday 29th July
Venue: BREATHING COLOURS STUDIO 760 DARLING ST ROZELLE
(NEXT DOOR TO LA COQ FORMALLY GRANDE BOUFFE FRENCH RESTAURANT, ON THE CORNER OF DENSION ST & PLENTY OF CAFES NEARBY FOR A QUICK BITE TO EAT)
Capacity: 12 (7 places left)
A FUN CRAFTERNOON FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LEARN THE BASICS OF JEWELLERY ASSEMBLY USING CZECH GLASS BEADS, CRYSTALS & VINTAGE CHARMS.
It is also a great starting point for a beginner or any jewellery making enthusiast wanting to brush up on core technical skills.
- commonly used techniques in costume jewellery making
- finishing touches & professional tips
- a vintage inspired beaded chain choker and a pair of elegant drop earrings
- using vintage & modern Czech glass beads, charms & crystals.
Enjoy a glass of bubbles on arrival plus sweet treats displayed on tiered platters and tea or coffee.
Each participant will receive:
- a ruler & measurements for jewellery design
- instructional technique flyer for future reference
- discount coupon for future beading supplies from Etelage
PRICE INCLUDES ALL MATERIALS & TEA PARTY