- This event has passed.
Wire Wrapped Stones and Leather Choker
July 1 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm| $69
A technique driven workshop which will result in professional finishing wire wraps and more secure jewellery.
Date: Saturday 1st July, 2017
Venue: BREATHING COLOURS STUDIO 760 DARLING ST ROZELLE
(NEXT DOOR TO LA GRANDE BOUFFE FRENCH RESTAURANT & PLENTY OF CAFES NEARBY FOR A QUICK BITE TO EAT)
Capacity: 6 (4 places left)
- want to be a better jewellery maker?
- a fossicker at heart & want to learn how to wrap your found stones?
- want to create boho style jewellery?
Then this workshop is for you!
What you Make:
- 2 wire wrapped chain stone or shell pendants.
- Leather choker
What you Learn:
- 2 different wire wrapping techniques
- practical techniques in wrapping irregular shaped stones etc
- finishing touches & professional tips
- how to attach cord ends to leather to make bracelets or chokers for your stones
Each participant will receive:
- a ruler & measurements for jewellery design
- instructional technique flyer for future reference
- discount coupon for future beading supplies from Etelage
- If you have a stone, shell or pebble you would like to wrap please bring it along.
- Note book to make additional notes