Jewellery Design, Up-cycling and Mending.
Breathing Colours artists possess a wide range of jewellery design and manufacturing skills so we’re happy to provide the following services:
- Bead restringing.
- Soldering silver & gold jewellery.
- Redesigning broken or out of date jewellery to achieve a more contemporary design
- Making replacement ear rings if the components are available.
- Converting attachments, for example clip-ons or ear hooks, to make ear rings more comfortable or modern.
- Relinking rosary beads, bracelets, chokers, & necklaces.
- Knotting beads.
- Gluing cubic zirconias or diamanté stones into pieces.
If you would like a quote to have your piece of jewellery mended email a photo of it to us. Include a short description of the piece, what needs to be done and your contact details. We’ll contact you if we need any clarification and then forward a quote for the work to you. Once you’ve accepted our quote, post your piece to our workshop in Lidcombe.